Author Topic: Bike Shows  (Read 3610 times)

Popsicle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bike Shows
« on: January 19, 2015, 05:13:41 PM »
I would like to thank Mitch,Kelsey,Foordy,Tino,Robert,Wyatt,Ben,Doug,Craig,Carig and Mike for their time and enthusiasm, which created the amazing success we had with the Calgary and Edmonton shows. Well done to all of you!! We talked and showed off to a great many people over the past two weekends and had very positive feedback and interest in our sport. I am very proud of their dedication and donation of their time. We will get some pictures posted in the next few days and welcome feed back from all who attended.
Harold

Taff

• View Profile
Re: Bike Shows
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 08:55:05 AM »
I agree.. last weekend in Edmonton was great!! I had a great time & I know Carig had a blast! Thanks to everyone that helped set up, ride & man the booth. I would like to say a personal thanks to all that helped & encourage Carig with his riding this last weekend. It truely does show that this is a family sport & your help & encouragement towards eachother (especially Carig) definately showed the attending public what this sport is about. He's super pumped to go the indoor now lol..

DMacLeod

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 03:17:52 PM »
I think the demo went really well. A couple of real positives I saw:
Location - being on the main floor was a real plus compared to being tagged with the extreme show.
Mix of riders - Having riders of all ages and abilities (especially younger people) really show the sport is for all ages. Good Job :)

Marris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 12:23:00 PM »
Congrats Bouys, I'm really glad for the People, the Clubs, and the Sport. I just really wish I was there to attend, and even to participate. I really enjoyed doing events like this, and totally jealous of you's who were able to attend.

Cheers...
'14 BETA evo 300