Author Topic: Outlaw #2  (Read 4195 times)

Popsicle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Outlaw #2
« on: May 23, 2013, 04:21:21 PM »
Well we are home and tired after another 1800 kms. It was good to see the turnout of Alberta riders and their fine results. Thanks to the Shuswap boys for all their hard work. Thanks to Outlaw for his administration and guidance of the event. One of the things we did at this event was the cross check, I have always been against it for no real reason and now realize how UN-enlightened I  have been. We will definitely be doing this at our events and I think every one will be a convert. This area was amazing and the Trail loop a total blast.
Harold

Marris

• View Profile
Re: Outlaw #2
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 05:02:01 PM »
Great to "read" ya made 'er back safe, and ya had fun too....Cross Check, could you brief me/us on this?  New to me...
'14 BETA evo 300

PopsicleJr

• Resident Mooch
  • Administrator
  • HoBoW Trials Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 09:40:39 PM »
Lower classes ride in the morning & the high classes are stationed at each section to observe and score them. Vice Versa in the afternoon.
Ben Pospisil

steve fracy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
H:

I am glad that you liked the cross check system. We have been doing it for many years in PNTA events, and it works really well. Its actually fun checking and seeing how the other classes and riders are doing! ( Yes Wyatt, been checking since before you were born buddy!)

Missed camping out with you guys this year, we will see what Ioco holds for us and maybe we will be camping there, not sure yet.

Steve

PopsicleJr

• Resident Mooch
  • Administrator
  • HoBoW Trials Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 08:23:17 AM »
We won't be camping at ioco, it's not cost effective to haul the toy hauler that far just for a weekend. We will be there though !
Ben Pospisil

steve fracy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 11:31:31 PM »
Ben:

Thanks for the heads up! We will have to co-ordinate then.... will send you guys info on hotels etc.

steve